To coach and motivate people in furthering career aspirations and in maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
As a qualified Career Coach, I have over 10 years experience in helping motivate more than 6000 clients to chart career paths and maintain healthy life choices.
My clients range in age and experience from young people seeking to enter the workforce to individuals in mid-life seeking a new career direction.
I have extensive experience in helping individuals cope with work-related stressors and in developing strategies for maintaining a well-balanced lifestyle.
I specialize in solution-focused coaching where, as partners, we get to the core of your challenges and together work at empowering you to set and achieve your personal, career and life goals.
I ensure a professional, confidential service customized to your particular needs and concerns.
You will find a convenient service is guaranteed since coaching is conducted via telephone and/or Skype. Recommended supporting materials will be sent to you via email.
If you feel this service meets your needs, please click on the Services section above to find a brief description of what is offered, associated costs and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Focus
- Resume and cover letter critique/development
- Interview strategies, resources and mock interview practice
- Building a job search system, including networking/relationship building
- Goal setting/action planning
- Assessing interests and personality preferences
- Defining values and transferable skills
- Overcoming obstacles to success
- Building a 3 stage framework for developing a career and life plan
- Current career management and future development
- Developing strategies and techniques for coping with stress at work and at home
- Building an action plan to overcome strain/ burnout by focusing on one life area at a time
- Regular coaching sessions to measure progress and build resilience in various areas of your life